What You Need to Apply

Please use the Chrome browser to apply.

Some applicants have been having troubles with Safari.

You will need the following digital files to submit with your online application:

1.       Scanned copy of your high school transcript and any post-secondary transcripts you wish to include.

2.       Scanned copy of your valid Permanent Residence card if applicable.

3.       Scanned copy of your English assessment.

a.      If English is not your primary language, Wellington College requests an official assessment of English language proficiency to determine an applicants’ ability to complete the program. Minimum level is explained under “Acceptable Tests”. Click here to access the necessary information.

4.       Scanned copy of your Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Search, Child Abuse Registry and Adult Abuse Checks. You will need to check with your local police in the city/town/municipality that you live in.

Click here if you live in Winnipeg

Click here if you live in Brandon

Click here if you live in Steinback

Click here if you live in Morden

5.       Digital file of your resume that includes the following:

a.       Volunteer history

b.       Education History

c.       Work History

6.       Scanned copy of your CPR Level C or HCP and Standard First Aid Certificate. Click here to access the dates and registration for these courses.


You will need to provide the date that you watched the Information Webinar or Info Session.

We require that you watch the video that outlines the Full Time and Distance Education courses or attend the in-person Information Session at Wellington College. You will need to provide the date you watched or attended.

You can get that webinar delivered to your inbox right now by providing the details below:

We suggest that you do the following before applying:

1.       To determine financial feasibility for your own understanding, we suggest you complete a budget. Click here to access a fillable budet.

2.       Applications for Canada and Manitoba student loans are available in June of each year. You may contact the College registrar, (erin@wellingtoncollege.com) for more information regarding financing or funding options. Tuition financing must be in place prior to the start of classes.