Referral Rewards Program
Wellington College knows that our alumni are our best supporters and often send new students our way. Referral Rewards are their way of showing their appreciation.
what are referral rewards?
- An alumnus will receive a credit worth $125 for any student applying to the Remedial Massage Therapy Program (Distance Ed or Full Time) as a result of the referral
- The student must be enrolled in the program at least three months and must be in good standing with the College financially
- For each student the alumnus has referred that completes the Admissions process, they will receive one additional credit
- These credits may be used towards a purachase at Equip Massage or a continued education workshop offered by the College
- Referrals will be tabulated after the school year is underway (November of each year)
how do referral rewards work?
- The referred student must be enrolled in the program at least three months and must be in good standing with the College financially.
- Referral Rewards will be issed to the referral person (current student or alumnus) in the amount of $125.00 in November of the current school year. This person will receive a credit that is valid for one year and can be used toward any purchase at Equip Massage or workshop at the College.
- The Referral Rewards database will be updated accordingly, when Rewards are redeemed, so as to keep an accurate system.
- A referring person can collect an unlimited amount of Referral Rewards, pending that the criteria is met accordingly.
- The credit must be presented at the time of redemption and cannot be redeemed for cash.