Wellington College knows that our alumni are our best supporters and often send new students our way. Referral Rewards are their way of showing their appreciation.
- An alumnus will receive a credit worth $125 for any student applying to the Remedial Massage Therapy Program (Distance Ed or Full Time) as a result of the referral
- The student must be enrolled in the program at least three months and must be in good standing with the College financially
- For each student the alumnus has referred that completes the Admissions process, they will receive one additional credit
- These credits may be used towards a purachase at Equip Massage or a continued education workshop offered by the College
- Referrals will be tabulated after the school year is underway (November of each year)
Referral Rewards Policies
- The referred student must be enrolled in the program at least three months and must be in good standing with the College financially.
- Referral Rewards will be issed to the referral person (current student or alumnus) in the amount of $125.00 in November of the current school year. This person will receive a credit that is valid for one year and can be used toward any purchase at Equip Massage or workshop at the College.
- The Referral Rewards database will be updated accordingly, when Rewards are redeemed, so as to keep an accurate system.
- A referring person can collect an unlimited amount of Referral Rewards, pending that the criteria is met accordingly.
- The credit must be presented at the time of redemption and cannot be redeemed for cash.